Opened at the height of the Gatsby Era in 1928, The Don CeSar has been welcoming guests for nearly a century. Now it’s your turn. Our Pink Palace is the place on Florida’s Gulf Coast to do it all, from a hotel that's near it all.
- 277 luxurious rooms, including 36 suites
- Two deluxe heated pools
- Located on the sugar-sand beaches of Florida’s Gulf coast
- 38,000 square feet of function space
- A dream destination for weddings of all sizes
- Full-service 11,000-square foot spa
- Maritana Grille serves award-winning seafood
- Convenient location to attractions in St. Petersburg
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- (Late check-out charge is 50% of the daily rate)
- Resort Fee: $25 per day. Click here to see what this includes.
- Pets are allowed on 1st floor guestrooms; guests will be charged a $75 pet fee per day
- Registered Guest Parking: Self, $10 per day; Valet, $23 per day
- Visitor Parking: Self, $25 per day; Valet, $30 per day
- Business Center: 24 hours a day with room key; 5th floor
- Fitness Center: Open 24 hours a day, located on the Garden Level. Free group fitness classes available
A Historic Hotel
The Don CeSar is a member of Historic Hotels of America ®, the official program of the National Trust for Historic Preservation for recognizing and celebrating the finest historic hotels across America.