As a guest of The Don CeSar and Beach House Suites, your safety and security are our highest priority. We remain vigilant to ensure a healthy and clean environment. We have a comprehensive plan in place for COVID-19 and are strictly following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) alongside local government authorities.
At this time, both hotels remain open with full access for hotel guests to our private beach. All guests are instructed to follow social distancing requirements of 6 feet or more and to refrain from gathering in groups larger than 10 people. Following regulations by local authorities and the CDC, all restaurants are currently closed for dining, along with our Fitness Center, Camp CeSar Kids Camp, and Spa Oceana. Take out orders are available at Uncle Andy's from 7am - 8pm daily.
In addition to the high cleanliness standards already in place, to combat the spread of COVID-19, we have taken additional precautionary measures, including:
• COVID-19 training for on-property team members
• Increased sanitation efforts, including the use of disinfectant products approved by EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) specifically for use
against emerging viral pathogens for ongoing cleaning of guest rooms, public spaces, gyms and meeting rooms.
• Increased schedule of cleanings, paying particular attention to high-touch areas such as door knobs, elevator buttons, etc.
• Hand-sanitizer available in lobby and public areas
Thank you for helping us to inhibit the spread of respiratory viruses by:
• Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
• Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
• Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, if soap and water are not available
• Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
• Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
• If you are feeling ill, kindly contacting the front desk or guest services as soon as possible
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. For the most up-to-date information, we encourage you to visit following websites:
Centers for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov/ncov
World Health Organization: www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to provide you with a comfortable and seamless stay.
Thomas Fraher, General Manager