Welcome to the Don CeSar & Beach House Suites. Based on current State and Federal guidelines, we are pleased to offer the following services available during your stay. Hotel Issued Wristbands must be worn at all times throughout the property for access to the fitness center, pool, beach, and towel check out. Face coverings are mandatory and must be worn at all times while inside the building in all public areas.
Pool & Beach Fun
- The pool deck and beach have been set in accordance to CDC social distancing recommendations and it is strongly encouraged to maintain six feet of separation from other groups or parties when sharing a common space. Pool loungers and umbrellas are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Motorized and non-motorized watersport rentals will be offered daily at the Don with complimentary non-motorized available from 9am - 12pm daily. *Weather Permitting*
- Pool & Beach towels are available for check out at the towel stand by the pool and from the beach attendants.
- Beach chaise lounges and umbrellas are available daily 9am - 5pm. Three beach loungers and one umbrella per room per day are included with your daily resort fee. Additional chair and umbrella rentals are available for purchase from the beach attendants.
- The following items are prohibited from the pool, pool deck and beach areas: outside food & beverage, glass containers, pets or non-service animals, coolers, personal chairs, and pop-up tents or umbrellas.
Dining at The Don
Savor the best restaurants of St. Pete Beach all in one place! Indulge your senses with delicious libations and gourmet cuisine from our award-winning restaurants, lounges and cafés, all featuring their own unique menu offerings and ambiance.
- Uncle Andy's Offering everything from coffee and snacks to sundries. Open daily; 7am - 10pm. Made-to-order take out available 11:30am - 10pm.
- Rowe Bar Restaurant Features crafted cocktails and coastal cuisine with indoor & outdoor seating. Open daily; 7am - 10pm.
- The Lobby Bar The hotel's epicenter where you can begin or end your night in true Don fashion. Opens daily at 12noon
- Society Table Our new casual dining restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring local coastal flavors. Open daily; 7am - 10pm.
- Maritana An award-winning restaurant serving coastal Mediterranean cuisine with a stunning setting. Open Wed - Sun; 5:30pm - 10pm
- Beacon Pool Bar Enjoy refreshing cocktails, quick bites, and delicious lunch items, poolside or beachside, brought right to your loungers. Available daily starting at 11am.
- SandDollar Bar Located at the Beach House Suites, is the perfect hideaway to catch a sunset or relax with a cocktail. Open Thurs- Sun; 11am - Sunset.
Spa & Fitness
Find refuge at Spa Oceana, located next to the south pool on the second level of the Don, open daily 10am - 6pm offering spa and salon services that cover all your essential pampering needs. Get your workout in at our fitness center located on the ground level of the Don, open daily 8am - 8pm, and offering a variety of complimentary fitness classes throughout the week. 24-Hour Gym access is available with a valid room key.
- The Spa, Salon, and Fitness Classes are by appointment or reservation only. Fitness schedules are available at the front desk and the Don Club.
- Temperature checks will be taken prior to spa and salon services, guests are asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled time.
- Spa locker rooms are available to Spa guests for use. The steam room, sauna and jacuzzi are available to all hotel guests at The Don Club.
- Complimentary bike rentals are available daily through the Don Club.
Located on the ground level, The Don Boutiques are our one-of-a-kind retail shops, offering all of the souvenirs you need to take the gift of the Don home with you. From t-shirts, swim wear and caps to cups, sunglasses and coastal gifts, you'll be sure to find your piece of the Pink Palace® at one of our four boutiques. Open daily; Sunday - Thursday 9am - 6pm; Friday - Saturday 9am - 8pm.
Wellness First Programming
Cleanliness and distancing is critical during this time. Your room has been thoroughly cleaned prior to arrival, and you will be provided adequate bath towels and toiletries. Housekeeping services will be received after each third (3) consecutive nights, and the front desk Is available to assist should you require additional assistance. Common areas are cleaned throughout the day to encourage a safe environment. Please respect the physical distancing of others. Pets or non-service animals are not allowed in the restaurants or dining areas, pool, beach or courtyard. They are only permitted in the guestrooms and designated dog walking areas. Additionally, to keep the air and area clean, we are a non-smoking property and have only one designated smoking area which is located on the Lobby lounge veranda by Echo the dolphin.